Speed up and Slow Down Notifications are enabled under Aircraft Settings.
Speed up and Slow Down notifications are the settings can be used to inform your members that your aircraft has taken off or landed based on a threshold speed. This function is enabled under your Aircraft Settings.
How To Setup Speed Up & Slow Down Notifications
1. Select the 'Admin' cog in app.spidertracks.io
2. Select the organisation that you would like to set up Speed up and Slow down notifications.
3. From within your organisation settings pages, click 'Aircraft Settings' on the left-hand menu.
4. Select the Aircraft you would like to enable the speed transition for.
5. Tick the box for 'Enable Transition Speed' box to activate this setting. You are able to set your own transition speed, 40 knots is the default setting.
6. Click 'Save'
A position report will automatically be added to the maps and the notification is sent to those members you have selected to receive this notification.
Please note that Speed up and Slow down messages are not sent when using Automated Watch.
When using Automated Watch the enable transition speed option will determine when Automated Watch starts instead.
** The minimum threshold speed is 10 knots **
Please also see How To Set Up Notifications
For further help or assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org