1. Select the 'Admin' cog in app.spidertracks.io
2. Select the organisation you wish to manage visibility for
3. Click 'Aircraft Settings' on the left-hand menu.
4. Select the aircraft you would like to add the Spider to.
Please see this article if you need to add a new aircraft on your account: Adding An Aircraft.
5. Scroll down the page, click on 'Add Another Spider'
6. Enter the 10-character serial number from the underside of your Spider.
Please Note: The serial number does not contain the numbers one or zero. These are O (for Oscar) and I (for India).
7. Click 'Continue'
8. After entering your serial number, you will be taken through to the plan selection options.
Clicking continue, you will then be asked to agree to our Terms and Conditions.
If you would like more information on our plans, please view our Plan Page
Assigning a Spider to an Aircraft
1. To assign a Spider, select the 'Aircraft' you want in the drop down menu.
2. Then scroll down to where it says 'Assign Spider' select the drop-down menu and select the Spider you want to Assign.
3. Click 'Save'
You have now assigned a Spider and you can configure the reporting type that you require.
Please read How do I change my Spiders reporting rate and settings? for further information.
For further help or assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org