Payment of invoices differs by country. Please see below for the options that are available in your country.
- Visa (AUD)
- MasterCard (AUD)
- American Express (in NZD and USD only)
- Electronic Funds Transfer/EFT (details are displayed on the invoice) (AUD)
- Visa (NZD)
- MasterCard (NZD)
- American Express (NZD)
- Details are displayed on the invoice (NZD)
- Direct Debit (NZD) this form needs to be posted back to spidertracks, in full)
Please note: your bank may charge an international merchant fee. This is outside STL's control, and we are not responsible for this charge.
- Visa (USD)
- MasterCard (USD)
- American Express (USD)
- Cheque, by agreement from STL (Details will be provided on your invoices) (USD)
Rest of the world
- Visa (USD, NZD, AUD, EUR, GBP)
- MasterCard (USD, NZD, AUD, EUR, GBP)
- American Express (USD, NZD)
- Wire Transfers can be accepted in AUD, EUR, GBP and USD.
Please note that all bank fees are the responsibility of the customer for wire transfers.
Typically, wire bank fees will total around USD 40 per wire transfer, so wire transfer is not normally a cost effective means of paying monthly usage invoices.
For all payment methods other than credit card, credit approval is required, and three credit references are requested during the setup phase.
The approval may take up to 10 business days, and may not be granted.
In the mean time, entering a credit card will allow Spiders to be added to start tracking. No charges are made until the first billing cycle has ended, approximately 6 weeks after signing up the first Spider.
If you would like to change your current billing method, please send an email to email@example.com.