Sharing your Spidertracks tracking and event data with NAFC
Follow the instructions below to have your Spider sharing tracking data with NAFC.
- Please visit app.spidertracks.io and log in with your email and password.
- Click on the 'Admin' icon, please note that you need to be an administrator of the account in order to continue.
- Click 'Manage' on the organisations page, selecting the organisation the Spider is located under.
- Select AFF/API in the menu, and select the aircraft that you would like to be sharing data to NAFC.
- From the list of Public AFF Consumers, select "Australia: NAFC (1 - 2 minute position reporting interval)"
- The next step is to create an account with TracPlus, which then will pass it to NAFC's platform. Please contact email@example.com and let them know that you are a Spidertracks user and you are wanting to share your tracking data with them, for the NAFC's platform.
- Once you have an account and your device is activated in their system you will need to configure the device in TracPlus to send data to NAFC.
- Click on User Groups on the list on the left
- Select AFAMS from the left hand menu
- If you don’t see a green tick next to AFAMS click the ‘Add this group to my list of friends’ button
- Click on 'Asset Sharing' and select your Aircraft registration / tail number from the list. Make sure that you enable the following permissions:
- View Current Track Data
- View historical track data
If you have done all these steps and want to ensure that your tracking information is showing on the NAFC's platform, please visit the following link where you will find detailed instructions on how to confirm this: Spidertracks - NAFC confirmation