To manage any of the members associated with an organization's account, you must have administrator privileges, in order to access the 'Users page'.
If you set up the account, or were invited as an administrator to join the account, these settings will already be available to you.
Please Note: Due to account security, Spidertracks support is not able to assign administrators privileges to any users, add or remove users without the express permission of administrators in the account.
If the account ownership has changed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the organization users page, please follow these instructions:
1. Select the 'Admin' cog in app.spidertracks.io
2. Click 'Manage' on the organization's page.
3. From within your organization settings pages, click 'Users' on the left-hand menu.
Managing Your Users
1. To check the email and name of a user, click the 'Pencil' Icon, once a user has signed up this will not be editable by any of the Organisations Administrator or Account Owner. The user will be responsible for their own account management and making sure their details are correct and that the most up to date details are stored.
2. To remove a user, click the 'Trash Can' icon next to the users name.
3. If a user has a 'Green Tick' under the Admin boxes, this means that they are an Administrator in the organization.
4. If a User has a 'Grey Tick' by their name it means they are the Account Owner.
To add Users to your organization, please see this article: Adding Users To An Organisation
Questions and Notes:
What is the maximum number of users an account can host?
A. We do not limit or charge the organization for users on an account. You may have as many as you like.
Q. The user I have invited can't log in!
A. You can check whether the user in your account has created an account by simply clicking the 'Pencil' icon next to their name. A fully signed up account looks like this:
Whereas a user that has not created an account on the system, there invitation request in your account will still be editable and look like this:
Q. Why can't I change the email address or phone number of my user?
A. That is because the user is responsible for their own account management and making sure their details are correct and that the most up to date details are stored.
Q. My user is NOT seeing any tracks or aircraft?
A. A lot of the time it is because the Visibility settings for that user have not been updated, please see this article on "Visibility" on how to update them.
Please note: flights will only be visible to the new user after the time they have signed up and after they were given visibility of the aircraft. No historical flights will be visible.
Q. The user I invited never received an invite, what do I do now?
A. If they have not received the email, they can just go to visit our website and complete the signup form on the right side of the page.
They will automatically be linked to the organization but only if they use the same email with which you have invited them.
Q. The user I invited signed up and has not been linked to our account!
A. You can check the email address they used to sign up against the one you invited them on.
To rectify this, you can either re-invite them using the email address they signed up with or have that member update their email address in their account.
Please contact email@example.com if you require any further assistance.