To assign or reassign a Spider to a different aircraft, please follow the below instructions.
1. Select the 'Admin' cog in app.spidertracks.io
2. Click 'Manage' on the organisations page, selecting the organisation you wish to add the aircraft / Spider to.
3. From within your organisation settings pages, click 'Aircraft Settings' on the left-hand menu.
4. Select the 'Aircraft' you want to assign the Spider to.
5. Select the 'Trash Can' icon next to the aircraft.
6. Click 'Yes' to confirm.
Q. Does Spidertracks keep my history even if an aircraft is deleted?
A. Spidertracks retains all history and will not delete or remove any tracks from your account. Only registered members of the account can delete tracks.
Q. How many aircraft can I delete at 1 time?
A. You can only delete one aircraft at a time.
Q. Can I delete aircraft in the Spidertxt app?
A. No, aircraft can only be deleted from the web interface.
Q. I deleted the aircraft but the tracks are still showing?
A. Deleting the aircraft does not remove the tracks, it only removes the aircraft. If an aircraft has been deleted, the corresponding tracks will show as 'Aircraft Name (DELETED)'
To Add Aircraft to your account, please see this article: Adding Aircraft To Your Account
If you have any trouble or if you for any other questions, please contact email@example.com