The Aircraft & Spiders Settings Page allows administrators to get a full overview of the registered aircraft, the Spider types, serial numbers and model types and allows easy management of the account.
Changing the Settings
To change your Spider settings please follow the below guide:
1. Select the 'Admin' cog in app.spidertracks.io
2. On the top-left side of the page, select the organisation that you would like to change the Spider reporting settings.
3. Click 'Aircraft Settings' on the left-hand menu.
This will take you through the Aircraft & Spiders Settings Page. This page allows administrators to get a full overview of the registered aircraft, the Spider types, serial numbers and model types and allows easy management of the account.
4. Select the Aircraft you would like to manage, this will open the Aircraft Settings Menu on the right of the page
5. In this menu, you can update or edit the Aircraft Settings
Please Note: Options marked with a * must be filled out.
A. Add a custom name or an aircraft tail number
B. Add the type of aircraft, either fixed-wing or rotary
C. Change the aircraft icon displayed on the flying page
D. Change the aircraft flying page icon color of your aircraft that is displayed
E. Click Save after Editing
6. In this menu, you can update or edit the Spider Settings
A. Displays the aircraft registration that has been selected to add the Spider to
B. The serial number of the Spider you are assigning to the aircraft
C. Click Save after Editing
D. Displays the Spider Serial Number, Model, IMEI, Cell Status, Iridium Status
7. In this menu, you can update or edit the Spiders Reporting Rate
A. Displays the aircraft registration that has been selected to update the Spider settings
B. Allows changes to the Reporting Interval
C. Allows changes to the Heading Change
D. Allows changes to the Rate of Descent (ROD)
E. Allows changes to the Rate of Climb (ROC)
F. Click Save after Editing
A. After each update, before moving to the next menu page, click Save.
Please Note: Any Updates will take effect from the next flight.
For more information also see 'What are the Different Spider Reporting Rates'
For more information also see: 'Virtual FDR'
For further help or assistance, please email us at email@example.com