Reporting rates can be found under the Spider in Aircraft Settings.
Your Spider has a number of different ways it can report;
- Automated Watch - Active Flight Following (1-2 minutes default reporting rate)
- Time - Spider reports every 1-2 minutes
- Time Virtual-FDR™ - Spider reports every 15-30 seconds (only available on Spider 6 - 8, registered on a Commercial Plan)
- Distance - Spider reports at a set distance only
- Time & Distance - The Spider will report at a time and a distance rate.
Additional Reporting Settings
Your Spider has additional settings that can be setup from the Aircraft Settings Page; please note that you will have to be an administrator of the account, in order to do this.
Enable Take Off / Landing Speed Threshold (or Speed Up / Slow down)
This setting will trigger a speed up/slow down point on the map when the aircraft reaches or goes below the indicated transition speed.
Heading Change Point
Enabling this setting will send a position report whenever the aircraft bank at the setup rate.
This setting will trigger a point when the aircraft climbs or descends too quick based on the amount specified.
For More information on specific reporting rates, please click on the below links:
For further help or assistance, please email us at email@example.com