Data from the Flightcell DZMx can be viewed on the spidertracks website alongside the tracking data from your existing Spiders.
You can either have your data sent to Spidertracks from an existing Iridium Value Added Reseller if you already have a contract in place for the data, or you can have the data sent direct to Spidertracks from the unit. Please take note of some limitations and pricing:
If you want to have a different tracking provider register the unit with Iridium, the DZMx will be placed on the Flightcell DZMx Light Plan, otherwise it will be placed on the DZMx Standard Plan. Pricing does not include any applicable taxes.
To setup a Flightcell DZMx unit, please email email@example.com with these details:
- Organisation name
- Contact phone number
- Aircraft registration
- IMEI of the DZMx
- Found by going to Menu > Diagnostics Menu > Sat Device Details
- Serial number of the DZMx
- Found by going to Menu > Diagnostics Menu > Firmware Version
- And if you would like to register it direct with spidertracks, or have the data come from another supplier.
- If from another supplier, please send through their information.
The following must be done to activate the DZMx with Spidertracks:
1. DZMx units must have the latest firmware in order to work with the Spidertracks website. See Flightcell's support website for more information. The latest firmware as of June 2019 is V3.3.1
2. Enable the 'Aircraft Power Up' message within the DZMx unit.
To do this, you will need to enable the installation menus first by going to:
Menu > Hardware Config > Installer Menu Enable and entering the pin which is 2468.
The Aircraft power up message activation is provided in Menu > Tracking > Triggered Events.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Flightcell support at firstname.lastname@example.org