KML files can be downloaded from the Flight History page and displayed in Google Earth.
To export your tracks to Google Earth you will need to have Google Earth installed.
1. Go to the 'History page'.
2. Select the flights that you would like to view. You can select multiple flights at a time or if you would like to all visible flights, simply click on the select all box at the top left.
Please Note, this will only select the current flights that are loaded. To load more flights scroll down to the bottom of the page.
If you have a specific date range, enter the date range through the 'Select date' button.
3. Click Download
4. Select 'KML'
5. This will download the 'KML' file to your computer. Select the file, this will be opened automatically in Google Earth.
To download the track in Google Earth with out the markers, please follow these steps;
1. Download track from the History page as KML
2. Open Google Earth
3. Click 'Projects' icon on the left side:
4. Click Open
5. Select the KML file downloaded from Spidertracks, it will then load the track without markers
Please note, you are able to download 200 tracks at a time
If you need further assistance please email email@example.com