Accounts and Billing
Spider Configuration and Settings
Spider Hardware and Platform Features
Assigning & Reassigning a Spider
To assign or reassign a Spider to a different aircraft, please follow the below instructions.
1. Select the 'Admin' cog in app.spidertracks.io
2. Select the Organisation that has the aircraft is registered to.
3. Click 'Aircraft Settings'
4. Select the 'Aircraft' you want to assign the Spider to.
5. Scroll down the page to where it says 'Assign Spider' select the drop-down menu.
6. Select the Spider you want to add.
7. Click Save, the Spider is now assigned.
If the aircraft is active, the changes will show from the next flight on.
If you have any questions about this or need help. Please contact email@example.com