Adding aircraft can be completed under Aircraft Settings.
To add an Aircraft to your account, please follow the below guide:
1. Select the 'Admin' cog in app.spidertracks.io
2. Select the organisation you wish to manage visibility for
3. Click 'Aircraft Settings' on the left-hand menu.
This will take you through the Aircraft & Spiders Settings Page. This page allows administrators to get a full overview of the registered aircraft, the Spider types, serial numbers and model types and allows easy management of the account.
4. Click Add, the Aircraft Settings Menu will on the right of the page
5. Add the Aircraft and any other details
Please Note: Options marked with a * must be filled out.
A. Add a custom name or a aircraft tail number
B. Add type of aircraft either fixed wing or rotary
C. Change the aircraft icon displayed on the flying page
D. Change the aircraft flying page icon colour of your aircraft that is displayed
6. Click Next
7. When the aircraft is successfully added, a Success banner will display
8. You can now click Cancel to exit out of the Spider and aircraft menu
If you have added an Aircraft to your account in error, please see this article on how to remove the aircraft: How To Delete An Aircraft
For further help or assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org