Schedule is Spidertracks fleet and personnel management tool, specifically tailored for aviation businesses to Schedule their fleet and personnel, from anywhere in the world.
You can enable a 7-day free trial from the Schedule menu on the main menu - Admins Only.
- Click on Schedule
- Select the account you want to enable for Schedule in the top left drop down (if you have more than one)
- Click Find out more
- You will be taken to the marketing website. Here you can enable the trial for Schedule and be taken back to Schedule.
Alternatively, enable Schedule from the organisation management screens - Schedule.
The default view is the calendar with today's date selected.
Your aircraft are listed down the left in the calendar view. You can change the timetable between daily and weekly view via the buttons in the top right corner. The day shown can be changed via 'Previous' and 'Next' or via selecting a specific date.
Schedule a new flight
By clicking the 'add flight' button in the top left corner the 'Schedule Flight' window opens.
- Each leg of the flight can be added with an origin, destination, and corresponding times
- A pilot, selected from your members list, can be entered or left blank
- To add more pilots, see Adding Members To Your Account
- An aircraft from the aircraft list in your settings can be selected or left blank
- A free text field can have any detail added, such as manifest information
By clicking 'Schedule' the flight is created and will appear in the calendar view.
Editing / Deleting a flight
Flights can be edited by double clicking on the flight within the calendar. From here they will also be able to be deleted.
Schedule for different organisations
If you are a member of more than one organisation, a dropdown button will appear next to the organisation name.
From here, select which organisation you wish to Schedule flights.
Mobile App - Schedule Beta Download
Make sure you have the latest version of the Spidertracks app for iOS through the Apple App Store.
Currently there is no version for Android.
Click on the menu bar in the top left and go to Schedule. The default screen is a list of flights, ordered by date, for the organisation selected. If you are in multiple organisations you can change the organisation with the drop down on the top right.
Tapping a flight opens the Flight Details, listing all relevant information of the flight.
Currently all information in the iOS application is read only with no ability to edit the details.
We are constantly improving the Schedule product. If you have any ideas or feedback please let us know in the Schedule Community.