The Spider Keypad firmware has been updated as at 9th February, 2016. New features include:
- Added ability to dim down LEDs to turn completely off when holding down Mark button.
- Added ability to dim Spider 7 LEDs when holding down Watch button.
Before you can update the firmware on your keypad, you will need to get a USB lead to connect the keypad to your computer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this. Each lead costs $40 + postage.
To update the firmware on your Spider Keypad it is important to install the latest version of the Spider Updating Application.
Once installed, follow these steps:
- Connect the keypad to the adaptor cable as described above
- Start the Spider Updating Application
- Hold down the Watch button on the Keypad and plug the Keypad into a USB plug on your computer. The Power LED should not be turned on
- Click on programming - Update Spider 4 Keypad
- The Keypad will update
- After the update the power LED will turn back on
- Unplug the Keypad and it should now be updated
If you have any issues please call or email us, email@example.com.