Your Spider has a number of different ways it can report;
- Automated Watch - Active Flight Following (1-2 minutes default reporting rate)
- Time - Spider reports every 1-2 minutes
- Distance - Spider reports at a set distance only
- Time & Distance - The Spider will report at a time and a distance rate.
Refer to our pricing plan page for more information.
Changing the Settings
To change the settings of your Spider;
1. Go to Settings
2. Select the organisation to manage on the center of the screen.
3. Select Aircraft Settings on the left side menus
4. Select the Aircraft you would like to administer from the aircraft list
Towards the bottom of the page, you will see the assigned Spider information and the billing information for the Spider. Select your desired settings and click save to update. This will take effect from the next flight.