To add a Spider to your account, please follow this guide. This will take you through the entire process.
Managing your Organisation
- On the 'Flying Page' please click on 'Organisational Settings' (bottom left hand corner)
- The next screen is your Management Screen, click on 'Manage' of the organisation you wish to add the Spider to
- In the left sub Menu, click on 'Aircraft Settings'
- This will take you to the page where you can 'Add Another Aircraft'
- Fill out the fields with your aircraft details and click 'Save'
Adding a Spider
- Scrolling down this page, click on 'Add Another Spider'
- Enter the 10-character serial number from the underside of your Spider and continue. Please Note - The serial number does not contain the numbers one or zero. These are O (for Oscar) and I (for India).
- After entering your serial number, you will be taken through to the plan selection options. If you would like more information on our plans, please view our Plan Page
Clicking continue, you will be asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions
Assigning a Spider to an Aircraft
Assigning a Spider to an aircraft is easy and straight forward.
1. To assign a Spider, select the aircraft you want in the drop down menu (see Fig 1.)
Then scroll down the page to where it says 'Add Another Spider' select the drop down menu and select the Spider you want to add.
Once you have selected the correct spider, click 'Save'
You have now assigned a Spider and you can configure the reporting type that you require. Please read How do I change my Spiders reporting rate and settings? for further information.
*The Spider S4 and Spider 7 has a Radius function where transmission within a selected radius can be suspended – set the Radius parameters within this field also.
*Please allow up to 1 business days for new registrations to become active on the Iridium network.